Smok TF-RTA G2 Edition
The Smok TF-RTA Tank is different from other rebuildable tank atomizers on the market: exclusively applied the super big deck-off-base design. With 16mm in diameter, the deck space has increased by 30 percent (compared with the TF-RCA deck) and is more convenient to build. The deck-off-base design makes replacing so easy and above all else, it’s more economic and cost-effective!
The Smok TF-RTA G2 Edition is the dual coil design which includes a pre-installed 0.45ohm.
Features and Specs for G2 Edition:
- Dual Post Velocity Style
- 16mm Big Build Deck
- 0.14ohm (Pre-installed)
- Material: Glass & Stainless Steel
- Weight: 84.5g
- Dimension: 65mm x 24.5mm
- Thread: 510
- Capacity: 4.5ml
- Double Layered Drip Tip (Heat Protection)
- Swivel Cap Top Fill
- Leak Free Design
How to build the RTA(G2)
- Before starting make sure your hands are clean.
- Taking the TF-RTA G2 deck apart.
- Installing the pre-wrapped coil. Insert one end of your coil into the up-side screw, and the other end into the down-side screw.
- Positioning and cutting the exceeding ends of wire off. Make sure the coil is fixed and lined up with the air hole, and also make sure the coil is NOT touching the deck. Then cut the exceeding ends of wire off.
- Cutting a strip of cotton and make sure it’s just larger than the coil you built. 6.Inserting the cotton, and placing it in the middle.
- Cutting the wick at an angle and make sure it’s not too short and not too long.
- Wet the coil with your e-liquid and adjust the wick.
Warning: Coils must be checked for resistance before they are fired on a device, and re-checked periodically to ensure the resistance remains the same.
What is in the G2 Edition Box:
1 x TF-RTA Tank (24.5mm
1 x TF-RTA G2 Deck (Pre-installed)
1 x Cross Point Screwdriver for G2 Deck
1 x Replacement Glass Tube
1 x Smok Vape Band
Disclaimer: Building your own coils and wicking your own rda’s and rta’s is fraught with danger and requires a great deal of knowledge and understanding before being undertaken. Audacious Vapes accepts no responsibility for any injuries or damage caused during the build and usage process.